Wednesday 6 April 2011

Short Film: 3rd Party Feedback

I posted my short film onto Facebook and YouTube as a means of accumulating audience feedback and to see what constructive/ unconstructive criticisms would be made. The results are as follow:

The responses I received from uploading my short film onto Facebook appeared to be extremely postive as I acquired 10 likes, and none of the comments given contained any negative views. It appeared rather that my short film was accepted in a postive light since all those who commented found my film was not short of the entertainment factor, and they all enjoyed the use of editing effects and the music integrated within the short film to help enhance and support certain moments within the piece. The only issue would be with the comment from Kenny where he states "i wasn't sure if you used the same clips over again when Maia was revising" but I explained to him after that I had to improvise with what limited footage I had. However, his reply "well done though its freaking great" clearly shows that even though it is obvious that some one or two clips have been reused, this was not so much of a problem since it was all to help with the flow of the narrative.


From looking at the feedback on my YouTube account, it can be seen that my short film had been viewed 98 times, acquired one 'like', and had also received one comment which is evident in the image above. This shows that due the to feedback from YouTube, this film has already been seen by a large number of individuals, and also integrating the feedback and comments from uploading onto Facebook, my short film has overall been well acknowledged.

No comments:

Post a Comment