Saturday 2 April 2011

Why Is This Happening!?

Yesterday (Friday), I was hoping to complete the whole editing process of my short film, ready to be uploaded online. However, there appeared to be a problem...

Whilst looking forward to get down to business and put the editing of my short film to rest, a message appeared on the screen of the computer I was using - disk space was low.

"Why?!... Why would you do this?... Why now?!..." is what I said to myself.

Since it was 5.40pm, everyone else had left. There were no teachers in sight... How was I to solve this issue? I couldn't. There was absolutely nothing I could do...

Thanks to this, I could not finish my short film. Furthermore, it also means I cannot continue any further with my ancillary tasks (a poster and magazine review) since it requires screenshots taken from my short film but this could not be done since I couldn't save the still images I wanted due to there being no space left...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment