Monday 28 March 2011

Ancillary Task: Poster; 3rd Party Feedback

In order for third party feedback, I posted my two poster drafts onto the popular web2.0 site Facebook whereby I asked people for comments on which poster they preferred and why:


From this, it can clearly be seen that there are mixed opinions. Some poeple stated they preferred the poster on the left due to the composition of the characters whereas others commented that the poster on the right seemed more aesthetically pleasing and conveyed a tone which linked in strongly with the narrative of my short film. One comment, made by Laura, was that which poster I choose to use depends more on the message I am trying to convey to my audience. Reading this, I deemed this to be quite a valid and thoughtful comment since this does indeed make a huge difference. Considering this opinion, I have therefore decided to use the poster image on the right as my final poster design since, as Kenny and Laura state, it appears to display the idea of competition much better which relates deeply with the narrative and moral of my own short film.

No comments:

Post a Comment