Thursday 17 March 2011

And I Dub Thee.....

The title I have decided to call my short film is 'Statistics'. I have chosen this for a few reasons whereby the most simplest justification is because the students are studying maths, where the unit in which the test falls under in the short film comes under the statistics aspect of A level maths.

The other reason I believe this naming is fit for my short film is because it fits neatly in hand with the narrative of the film. Where the storyline revolves around the idea that working hard leads to achieving successful results, this can be turned into a maths equation in the sense of: hard work + will to learn/study = successful results. And in many cases, this relates to my audience in the sense that for many of those who watch my short film, they would be able to relate and understand how Maia achieves her goal in the end through first-hand experience themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment